At fiskaly we strive to always improve ourselves, our systems and quality that we deliver. As in all software projects, there will be issues as well.
We're living a transparent operation process, and will inform about known operation problems via status.fiskaly.com. Before raising a new issue, please check there first.
In case you're running into problems and want to report them to fiskaly for further qualified analysis, please be aware we always need the following information:
- who are you, which company are you representing?
- a precise timestamp when the problem arose. Please report as soon as possible.
- a clear description what action has been performed e.g
PUT https:// ...as well as what has been done before the error occurred.
- a clear description on the frequency of the issue (permanent, only once, only on selected resources)
- API version you're using (e.g
- the affected and linked resource UUIDs
- ... Sample:
- the request-ID, which is part of our API's response, in order to trace the request across all systems
- the full response of our API
- proprietary error messages of YOUR system are only helpful in combination with all of the above.
Reporting an Issue
You can raise a ticket - per distinct issue - with our DEV-Support via Mail (email@example.com). We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for pushing market insights and possible issues directly to us!
I'm <XY> from Company <Z>.
We've identified a problem with the integration of fiskaly <API> in <VERSION>.
The problem occured <at time/between time /is ongoing, started at time>.
- Request Id: <550e8400-e29b-11d4-a716-446655440000>
- Organisation-ID: <550e8400-e29b-11d4-a716-446655440000>
- TSS-ID: <550e8400-e29b-11d4-a716-446655440000>
- TX-ID: <550e8400-e29b-11d4-a716-446655440000>
- Export-ID: <550e8400-e29b-11d4-a716-446655440000>
The problem is <INSERT clear, reproducible error description>.
It happens when we <Description of API calls made>.
The full request was: <INSERT HTTP-REQUEST>
The full response was: <INSERT HTTP-RESPONSE>
Before that we were performing .. <INSERT ACTIONS before>
Looking forward to identifying the root cause and finding a solution together.